Roads. Runways. Parking lots. Test tracks. Asphalt may be everywhere you look, but not all asphalt is created equally. Ajax uses only the highest-quality materials and the most advanced manufacturing and paving processes to ensure long-lasting, professional results.
Ajax has been paving Southeastern Michigan’s miles of heavily commuted roads since our founding in Detroit in 1951. Now headquartered in Troy, Michigan, we keep close ties with the automotive industry by developing test tracks for the Big Three and Toyota, as well as building and maintaining the many roads, highways, subdivisions, parking lots, and airports in this bustling, rapidly expanding community.
Michigan Client List:
- Distribution Centers/Warehouses
- Ford Motor Company
- General Contractors
- General Motors Corporation
- Livingston County Road Commission
- Major Developers
- Michigan Department of Transportation
- Monroe County Road Commission
- Regional Shopping Centers
- Road Commission for Oakland County
- Road Commission of Macomb County
- St. Clair County Road Commission
- The County of Wayne, Michigan
- Transportation Facilities
- Various Municipalities
- Wayne County Airport Authority
Florida has a unique ecology, and it takes specialized knowledge and expertise to pave roads there. Ajax Paving understands the materials, methodology, and criteria needed to get the job done right and to meet the demands of Florida’s rapid growth.
Our philosophy in Florida is to be the Contractor of choice, the employer of choice and have consistent profitability.
Florida Client List:
- Centex Construction
- Charlotte County
- Clary’s Sitework and Development, Inc.
- Collier County
- Cone and Graham, Inc.
- David Nelson Construction Company
- Desoto County
- Florida Department of Transportation
- Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission
- Glades County
- Gustafson Construction Corporation
- Guymann Construction of Florida, Inc.
- Hardee County
- Hernando County
- Hendry County
- Hillsborough County
- J. McGarvey Construction Corporation
- Johnson Brothers Corporation
- Kelly Brothers
- Larkin Contracting, Inc.
- Lee County
- Manatee County
- Polk County
- Pasco County
- Pinellas County
- Posen Construction, Inc.
- Ripa and Associates, Inc.
- Sarasota County
- T.W. Nelson, Inc.
- WCI Communities, Inc.